I’d like to tell this day to take a hike. I’m over it. Moving on.
So without sounding like a whiney, ungrateful, angry, bitter woman tonight, I’m going to focus on the things (mundane or not) that made me happy today.
1. Subway breakfast. Egg white, spinach and provolone cheese on flatbread. Impressed, thoroughly.
2. My chiropractor. He’s awesome. Well, he’s moving up on my likability scale anyway. Still afraid of the weird things they do for adjustments, but after four weeks, the trust is building. Slowly.
I’m still guilty at giving him those “WTF, dude” looks.
3. Down time before teaching TurboKick. The stretching, silence and alone time was welcomed for a little focus and clarity.
4. Coming home to chili and cinnamon rolls. Courtesy of the hubby. No good pictures. I inhaled it. Here is a leftover cinnamon roll for you. You’re welcome.
5. A good phone chat with one of my besties on my way home from the gym.
6. The view of my Christmas Tree from my comfy couch.
7. And this cute little face peaking up at me from said couch.
And now… my bed. 4:40AM wake up call for my 5:30 AM Turbo Kick Class.
Cheers to a better Thursday.