Fitness has become an integral part of my lifestyle. I love my solo basement workouts, my gym time and my teaching time.
If you’ve been following long enough you know my stories behind all of the above, except for maybe Coaching.
Why did I choose to become a coach?
Oh, my friends. Where do I even begin?
We’ve already established that I love learning about living a healthy and fit lifestyle. If you’ve followed my blog long enough, you also know that I am all about the balance. Healthy living and playing CAN go hand in hand.
- I believe that taking your health seriously is the key ingredient to a long and happy life.
- I believe that if we take care of our bodies, our bodies will take care of us.
- I LOVE the feeling after kicking a workouts ass.
- I love the feeling of accomplishment when I up my weights.
- My confidence has soared since becoming more serious about my health.
- I appreciate that I don’t stand in front of my mirror and change outfits 5 times every morning because I don’t like the way it looks on me.
So, again, why?
Because it gives me a chance to help others feel the exact same things.
I want to be able to provide the tools necessary for others to reach new health and fitness goals. I want to help others find their lost motivation. I want to do everything I can to make sure people live a long and healthy life.
A couple months ago I reached a milestone in my business. I hit Emerald. This was huge for me and MY coach. A culmination of a years hard work.
I am helping others. I am making a difference.
I am Fit Focused and I am building a team of other Fit Focused individuals.
Together, WE are making a difference.
I have never been more excited about my fitness journey than I am right now. I made a decision and I am going for it. I am living it. I am having a blast helping others live it too.
Join us. Join me. Be Fit Focused. I promise I will do everything I can to help you.
What is so unique in all of this is most of YOU in turn inspire ME to keep pushing and getting better.
Today’s Workout Wednesday Exercise: