Celebrating the Good!
1) My brother Gabriel is making significant progress!! Completely off nitric oxide (which was helping to inflate lungs) and today they have been reducing his reliance on the ventilator. Also trying to dial back the amount of sedation, however, he keeps trying to pull the vent out when he’s in the magical world of half reality and half twilight zone, so this step is proving to be tricky. Makes me wonder… If he is so good at getting his hands out of restraints while sedated, how many times did he sneak out of the house in high school?
Ya, I’ve got ya figured out brother.
2) I made it through a week of teaching SIX fitness classes, training my predecessor at my 8-4, teaching my university students at night and visiting the hospital all with only a minor cold. SCORE!
3) My new boss’ boss bringing me flowers and chocolate. Because “that’s the only proper way to cope”. I’ll take it since it would probably be inappropriate for her to give me alcohol?
4) Absolutely hysterical car stickers in the hospital parking lot. Mildly inappropriate? You bet!! #sorrynotsorry
5) A fabulous friend who made us Chicken Lasagna to help out this week. Oh my. This stuff was so good! And my mom and step dad sure appreciated a hot, home cooked meal!
6) New faces in my fitness classes!! As of tonight I have now had 30 new people just THIS week! I’m over 50 people attending my TurboKick classes consistently! Sure am loving my FIT family and their energy!
7) A husband who can work on my Jeep. Even though said 2012 Jeep SHOULDN’T be having issues since I just bought it in August. Grrrr
Oh wait, this post is about finding the good. Yes, yes. Glad he can work on the piece of
8) Friday. Tomorrow! Ya buddy! A day off for some pampering, an afternoon with two of my best friends and an evening with my Biker B!tches!!
Did you find the good in your day?
Love it made my night!
Not sure comment before went through as my name isnt Kendi Grey lol. This made me chuckle and yes, lasagna was fantastic!
Are you in Seattle? Paging Dr. Grey. 🙂