The Ugly Sweater Run is coming back to Omaha for the Third Year in a row on Sunday, December 14th.
I am such a sucker for themed “fun” races and so of course jumped at the chance to participate again!
How can you pass up ridiculously ugly Christmas outfits, hot chocolate, fun with friends and free beer?
The event is family friendly as well, with kids under 10 participating FREE!
And who knows? You might run into Buddy the Elf himself!
Just the facts, Jack:
- Sunday, December 14th @ 11am
- Starts at the Century Link, Omaha.
- With registration you receive a vintage hat, unlimited hot chocolate, and choice of a Winter lager, Boston lager or Angry Orchard Hard Ciders.
- Ugly Sweater Run funds benefit the Save The Children organization
- After race celebration with all your new Ugly Sweater wearing friends.
- Since the race will be finishing up around lunch time, make the MOST of your SUNDAY FUNDAY and hit up the Old Market for some lunch and shenanigans with your crew!
Thanks to the good folks behind the scenes of The Ugly Sweater Run, I have tickets to giveaway! Oh, yes I do!
Two winners will receive a TWO PACK of tickets for the Ugly Sweater Run.
That’s right! If you win, you get to choose someone to go with you. It just wouldn’t be as fun winning by yourself!
HOW TO WIN:
1. Comment below your favorite Christmas movie. (worth one entry)
2. Follow me on Facebook – Harleys & Heels. (worth one entry)
DEADLINE TO ENTER: Friday, November 21st. Winner announced Saturday, November 22nd.
Good luck and see you on the 14th of December!