1. This quote. Everything about it. I live life in the fast lane; constantly moving, exploring, experiencing, living. I wouldn’t have it any other way.
2. This bread. All of it. YUM! One of the healthiest out there, and seriously so good I could eat it plain straight out of the toaster. No shame in admitting that. Give it a try.
3. This Bar. Heron Bay, Louisville, Nebraska. ❤
4. This shirt. I scope out open back shirts to show off my art work. I’ve got some new ink coming soon. Eek! 🙂
5. Bike Night: Wednesday Night Bike Nights with the girls at Quaker Steak and Lube and Buschwackers. Cocktails, girlfriends and some twisting of the throttle.
6. Post-workout. Man this stuff is so yummy. I LOVE fruit punch anything. And this really helps with muscle rejuvenation and also worked great for endurance when training for my half marathon. I am not near as sore after workouts thanks to this little 8oz shot of goodness. Try it out!
7. THESE GIRLS! You guys! The 9th Annual Bitch Run was July 19th. And I HAVEN’T POSTED ABOUT IT YET! What the hell is wrong with me?! It’s because there are over 160 photos. How do I even? It’s like I start to post and then I get overwhelmed. Too. Many. Pictures! I promise I will share soon.
PEACE OUT, Girl-scouts!
Link up on Facebook <———