Recipe adapted from: Averie Cooks
Her photos and write-up is far more appealing than yours truly.
1/2 cup melted salted butter
1 large egg
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup mini M&M’s
1 cup mini caramel bits
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Mix together melted butter, brown sugar, vanilla and whisk smooth. Add egg and whisk again (adding egg after other ingredients allows it to cool so you don’t end up with a scrambled egg and butter)
- Add the peanut butter and stir until incorporated followed by the flour.
- Add all remaining candies and yummyness and fold to incorporate.
- Turn batter out into prepared pan, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until top is set. A toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean, or with a few moist crumbs. Allow bars to cool in pan for at least 30 minutes.
I made two batches of these babies. One went to a friends house (I used all pink M&M’s for Breast Cancer Awareness in one batch – GO, TONYA, GO!) and the other went with Clint to work.
Let’s just say the boys didn’t make it to lunch before devouring them all.
Those look amazing!
Oh, they are! 🙂 ha
LikeLiked by 1 person