1) Let’s Start This Friday Fave session with links to a few of my favorite blogs.
Check them out. You won’t be disappointed.
- Fellow Omaha Blogger
- Cruz- her adorable little boy
- Killer fashion
- Awesome vacation recaps
- Kardashian fan
- And a girl I am confident I could have some serious Happy Hour fun with once we finally meet up.
High Heels and Shotgun Shells –
- Cute style
- Lives in Kentucky
- Killer blog name
- She’s legit.
- Beautiful, passionate and has the most interesting and romantic love story I know.
- I came across her blog last fall when I started mine (I think I searched the word “Harley Davidson” (no way, me?) and she popped up). I’ve loved following her ever since. And, she’s gracious enough to swing by my lil old blog and leave me fun messages occasionally too.
- Jenny…I will meet you and your hubby one day on those Harley’s of ours. 🙂
- Some of you may already be familiar with her due to the popularity of this post: 10 Ways Marrying a Farmer will Change Your Life
- All-around fun person to follow
- She posts some incredible workouts
- Sadie- the most adorable pup
- Blogs frequently about her adventures with her husband Ryan.
- Seriously cool chick.
- Hawkeye Fan
- Adorable son Lincoln
- Killer recipes that make you want to lick the computer screen
- Enough Said.
2) Leinei’s Summer Shandy. It’s summer, it’s hot, it’s beer drinking time. CHEERS!
3) Bodybuilding.com deliveries on my door step. They even threw in some free stuff. Christmas at my house!
4) My fave part of this picture is that it shows we survived cooking enough food for 100 people. Other fave part?
We won’t ever do it again.
5) My Loves
6) We are almost done with the basement remodel! Buuuttttt, considering our calendar schedule for the next few months, it might not actually get finished until Fall. Eh.
7) Homemade Clif Bars. Recipe coming next week!
8) Brantley Gilbert’s new album Just As I Am dropped on May 19th.
9) My YMCA. I LOVE all the people at the gym, especially the Tuesday / Thursday crowd. It’s truly a family. Come join my Turbo and Insanity classes. You won’t be disappointed.
10) The Omaha Bloggers Group I belong to. Such a fun group of women with incredible blogs. I have learned an awful lot from many of them and have been involved in some pretty exciting activities, no thanks to the connections made.
Check out our new website and stay tuned for some cool things to come!