Harleys & Heels | Biker Bitch Feature | DeAnn P.
1. How long have you been riding?
I’ve had my license for 4 years but my hubby bought me an Enduro 14 years ago.
2. What do you ride?
Kawasaki Vulcan 900 LT
3. How many bikes have you owned and why did you choose your current model?
Two! My Enduro and Vulcan. I chose the Vulcan as it is the same size as a Heritage Softail but was more budget friendly. I am PROUD to say I worked a second job for 3 years to pay cash for it.
4. Does your bike have a name?
5. Tell us the story behind why/when you decided to ride your own bike?
When I went on a trip with my mom. She’s also a rider.
6. Do you have a biker who is your inspiration?
Can’t name just one! My mom, my dad and my friend Lora. My dad used to do hill climbs!
DeAnn and her parents
7. What are some of you favorite things about the biker lifestyle?
Total 100% acceptance.
I feel beautiful when I ride.
It is the only time I feel accepted.
8. Give us one of your favorite two-wheeled stories.
The long trips I take with the girls! Each year I get together with a group of women and we ride to a new destination. So far I’ve ridden to Arkansas, Milwaukee, Wisconsin Dells, Illinois, Minnesota, South Dakota and Wyoming. Next year I’m going to the 75th Anniversary of Sturgis!
I am also glad to have met all the Biker B!tches this last summer!
9. What advice would you give other females who are thinking about riding their own?
Try it. I guarantee you’ll like it.
DeAnn and Elizabeth
10.There are many “Biker Codes” out there. If you had a favorite what would it be?
Never leave a biker behind.
11. Final words?
Riding was the best decision I’ve ever made. It calms me in an otherwise restless mind.
Riding makes me feel empowered.
Keep up-to-date on all Biker Bitch Features:
#1: Ashley H.
#2: Jen M.
#3: Chris Y.
#4: Lora J
You might also be interested in: