When you think of fall, what smells come to mind? Cinnamon? Pumpkin? Spices?
The smell of this Snickerdoodle Bread filled my house with the most amazing cinnamon smell, perfect for a warm fall day.
Perfect for a snack or even breakfast, this recipe is sure to win anyone over.
Servings: One loaf
- 1/2 c. softened butter
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 c. Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 c. All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Bag of cinnamon chips
- Brown sugar + cinnamon for topping
- ½ cup softened butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease one standard loaf pan. Can use mini loaf pans or muffin tins as well.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, salt and one teaspoon of cinnamon together in a medium bowl.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla and Greek yogurt.
- Stir in dry ingredients.
- Fold in cinnamon chips.
- Fill loaf pan 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on top.
- Bake 40-45 minutes, until the bread has lightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean.