Using the same cookie dough foundation previously published here, I made a few edits to accommodate an inviting wintery flavor.
ANDES MINT & CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 6-8 MINUTES
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup salted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- Chopped Andes Mints
- Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, whisk the flour, salt, and baking soda together. Set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugars together until creamy and smooth. Add in the eggs and extracts.
- Slowly mix in the flour, until combined. Stir in desired amount of Andes Mints and Chocolate Chips
- Use cookie dough scoop to form small ball, place on baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes (I cook for 7 minutes for a doughy effect). Remove from the oven and let cool on cookie sheet if you want it to continue cooking a little longer, or immediately transfer to foil lined counter-top. I don’t cool these bad boys on a wire rack as I want the maximum doughy gooey effect.