December 1st-21st I embarked on a 21 day clean eating and exercise routine with a few other folks. Together we retrained our brain on the proper food portion sizes, we learned what clean eating looks like, we completed the same workouts (from the comfort of our own homes) and conquered some pretty steep goals.
Are you ready to hear the individual results of pounds and inches lost?
Drum Roll please……
All of them have made comments about how much better they feel eating natural foods. All of them have new clothes on their list. All of them loved the workouts because they focused on the total body (think squats with arm raises, weighted jumping jacks, weighted lunges).
For an Insanity lover and teacher – I even loved the workouts.
They were a perfect contrast… and YES… I did the workouts in addition to my teaching schedule. I just adjusted my food intake as necessary.
So, what exactly is the 21 Day Challenge? It’s a three week at-home workout program. It’s not only designed to get you looking as good as you can get in just 21 days, it’s also about teaching you how to eat healthier.
I know SO MANY people (including myself) that get on the workout bandwagon with ease, but the proper eating is way off base. If you are one of those that reaches for a handful of chips with your turkey sandwich, you are doing it wrong. If you are reaching for frozen dinners or skipping lunch, you are sabotaging your progress. It is all about eating the proper amounts of lean proteins, vegetables, fruits, grains. This 21 program trains you not only how to eat, but also the what and how much to get the results you want.
I don’t think you can deny that it works looking at the individual results above. It’s even cooler to look at it from a group effort on total pounds and inches lost:
- 21 days
- 30 minute workouts – 7 days a week (all on dvd)
- Portion Control Eating System
- Online coaching and accountability system from your coach.
Let’s Do this Together!
Free Membership Benefits Include:
- Fitness coaching
- Message boards
- Exclusive FREE bonus workout DVDs
- Lower shipping rates
- Online goal tracker, fitness & nutrition tips, healthy recipes, and more
Click Here to Create a Free Membership Account
How to Order the 21 Day Fix
1. The 21 Day Fix essential kit is reasonably priced at $59.85. Here is the link to order through Team Beachbody which offers the best price online. Order via me or one of my coaches and you will get you the Dirty 30 bonus workout for free – link to order.
2. Another option for ordering is the 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack, which includes the essential kit and a bag of Shakeology shipped on Home Direct (monthly auto-ship). The HD shipping is a discounted shipping charge that you cancel at any time. The Challenge Pack price is $160 and can only be ordered through a Team Beachbody link. This equals about a $60 savings than ordering individually.
Purchasing the items separately would cost:
- 21 Day Fix base kit – $59.85 (value)
- Shakeology flavor of your choice on HD – $129.95 (value)
- Bonus workout DVD Plyo Fix – $19.95 (value)
- Free 30-day trial to the Team Beachbody Club – $11.96 (value)
The next 21 Day Challenge Group starts on January 5th!
That entire week is a prep week so there is plenty of time for you to get ordered and ready to go. You MUST go through myself or one of my coaches in order to take part in our challenge and accountability group. You can message me on Facebook (Jordan Pirtle) or find one of my coaches: Kayla, Jen, Jessi or Katy. I won’t do last names on this post – but if you know me, chances are you might know them, so reach out to whoever you are most comfortable with! 🙂
What do you have to lose?!?!?!