These little nuggets are packed full of nutrition, minerals, fiber and vitamins… not to mention they are SO FREAKING YUMMY!
Let me give you a little breakdown of what is in these babies. <Links embedded in food titles>
- Omega -3
- Omega -3
- Lignans – Natural antioxidants. To get the lignans that are in 2Tbsp of flaxseed meal you’d have to eat 30 cups of boccoli
- High Protein
- Vitamin A, C, D, E and K1
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12
- In a nutshell – one scoop has high protein and amino acids, antioxidants, digestive enzymes, prebiotics, vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients and NO artificial sweeteners.
- Healthy Fats
Did you know? Raw honey has anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties. It promotes body and digestive health, is a powerful antioxidant, strengthens the immune system, eliminates allergies, can stabilize blood pressure, balance sugar levels, relieve pain, calm nerves, and it has been used to treat ulcers.
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup raw honey ( start with 1/2… add as necessary)
- 1 scoop vanilla shakeology
- 2 Tbsp. Flaxseed Meal
- 1 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
Stir together. Mixture will be thick! Scoop into mini baking cups or as is onto a plate. Store covered in the refrigerator for a quick and easy snack before or after a workout or if you NEED a sweet treat. 🙂