Monday Has Me Like…
If you’re like me, you don’t even want to think about dinner tonight.
Let me help you out.
Spicy Ranch Turkey Burgers
- 19 oz. package 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 (1 oz.) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5-6 slices turkey bacon, cooked until crispy
- buns and desired toppings
Mix together ground turkey, chopped onion, ranch dressing mix (dry), cheese and cooked bacon. Form into patties, place into skillet with a little coconut oil or olive oil, brown each side.
Broccoli Side Salad
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 small box raisins
- 4 slices turkey bacon, crisped and crumbled
- Small container greek yogurt (5oz)
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- sea salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Combine broccoli, onion, raisins, turkey bacon, almonds and pine nuts in bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar and salt and pepper.
- Pour over veggie mix and stir to coat.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve.